Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 20, 2012

Life balance...

My prayer:

Mighty God. I am riddled with doubt tonight. Not doubt about you. Doubt about me. Doubt about the future. Doubt about am I doing the right things for your kingdom? Am I doing enough? Am I spending enough time with you? Am I loving you and people like I should? Am I getting this life "right" or am I deceiving myself and one day I will wake up and realize that I missed all of these amazing things that I could have been doing for you? 

Is there room for life balance when we are serving you God or are we supposed to be so sold out that there is nothing but you and serving you in our lives? 

Sorry to be such a pest with a million questions tonight God, but you know me. If there is a question to be asked, I will ask it. I love you God and I only want to be in the right place at the right time to be and do all that you have for me, seriously.

What God Said Tonight:

Life balance, that is an interesting concept that has really only come up recently in some ways. There is a part of it that goes back to how I created you. I created you to have a Sabbath. I created you so that you would work six days and on the seventh day you would rest with me. That rest is essential for the rest of what you do. 

Regarding balance in any other sense of the word, the way you get balance is when there is no difference between the you that serves me and the you that lives your everyday life There is a purpose and plan in every moment of your life. Whether you are preaching or whether you are having a sandwich for lunch, there is always the opportunity to be my ambassador. In your actions, in your inactions, in the way you treat people. In the things you talk about. In the things you don't talk about. In the the solutions you offer in the peace you walk in. All of it it is serving me and my Kingdom. 

The life you lead is a greater testimony than any sermon. I have told you before. I convinced more people to follow me when I was on the earth by how I lived than I ever did by what I taught. Let the people of the world see that the people of the Kingdom live differently, better. Let them see that life with me is awesome. Let them see you living with me. 

That is "life balance" when it comes to serving me. Love you sweet daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment