Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Land of victory...


My prayer:

So, today was pretty great God. I had meetings all day and every single person said "yes!" Kind of making my head spin but, wow! Super amazing wonderful fantastic! You are so GOOD!! Life with you is so GREAT! 

You are my comfort when things go wrong. You are my provider when I am in need. You are my teacher when I an unwise. You are my salvation when I sin. You are my healer when I am sick. You are my joy...ALL THE TIME!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Living in victory. Victory is a country that I created just for you. I created it for you to live in. So often, my people get stuck in defeat. Defeat is like a thick mud puddle that sucks you in if you let it. If you stay for any length of time dwelling on defeat, you will sink down in it and it will be harder and harder to get out. 

Instead, recognize that you home, the place I created for you is a land of victory. I always planned for my family to be victorious. Not just in the end but to live in victory. I have made the place. Now, come live in it. 

Pull yourself out of defeat. Stop thinking that the mud puddle of defeat is your home. Pull yourself out and come live in the land of victory. You were made for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment