Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 13, 2012

Goofy...

My prayer:

Amazing God. I am so tired. Three hours of sleep is just not enough but somehow you brought me through this day. 

Best part of today was that idea you had last night of the Random Acts of Kindness Week. It has been so much fun seeing what your people are doing with that. I can see it as these great waves of goodness just going out around the world. Wow, that sounded a bit goofy but it is beautiful in my head. 

Ok, I should probably stop talking and just listen since my thoughts are so jumbled. Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I like it when you are goofy. I like it when you let down the mask of self assuredness and just be yourself with me. 

I already know everything there is about you. There is no reason to ever have a mask on with me. I know that life is hard and sometimes you feel the need to protect yourself but you never have to protect yourself against me. I am always on your side. 

You can literally let it all hang out with me and I promise, I PROMISE, I will never reject you. I will always love you. No matter how ugly you think you are, I always see your beauty. I always see your potential. I always see the joy that I planted in the core of you. I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment