Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 3, 2012

Fog...

My prayer:

God, I am not in a good place tonight. My thoughts aren't right and my emotions aren't right. I am not sure how I got here but I don't want to stay here. Disunity and division are killers and I somehow let them into my life. 

I take authority in Jesus name right now and say to both, you must leave! One Spirit and one purpose. God, you are the only thing that matters. How we get to you doesn't matter. How we tell people about you doesn't matter (as long as we do it). 

Maybe I just lost track of the purpose as I got tangled in the details. 

Oh God, thank you! I feel the release already! I feel the anger and fatigue leaving! Thank you God!!! It doesn't seem like it should be that simple, but it is. So much better God, THANK YOU! Keep you first, keep you first, keep you first...and everything else you will take care of. So simple but so true!

What God Said Tonight:

You had some clouds, some fog that was blurring your vision and keeping you from seeing clearly. The fog comes from the distractions that you allow in your life. The fog comes from the things that you allow to get between us. 

Life has been pretty challenging lately and I understand why you are where you at; but, it is time to push the distractions out of the way and be totally focused on me again. We need some real time together so I can fill you up. We need some real time together so you can remember and feel my love. The five minute power prayers are not quite enough. 

I need more of you. I love you and I get jealous when you are away from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment