Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Faithful...

My prayer:

My God. You are so good to me that people would get jealous if they really knew. Your blessings are so amazing. Thank you is a paltry response for all that you have done for me. There are no words that really address what you have done. There are no words for what you do every day. Maybe that's why we, why I, feel the need to do more for you every day. I desperately want you to know how grateful I am and I search daily to find ways to show you. God, today was decadent and wonderful and I want to say, show, and in whatever way I can demonstrate how grateful I am.

What God Said Tonight:

Nothing missing and nothing lacking...true shalom. That is what I desire for you my daughter. There is a place and a purpose on your life that will create my ability to love the world in ways that have not been seen before. I am going to create in you a new way of showing the world my love.

I have seen your faithfulness and I have seen your heart. I don't have any illusions. You are not perfect, except thorough my blood and my sacrifice. But you are faithful to do what I ask you to do, no matter how crazy and I honor your faithfulness. I honor your willingness to stay with it until I say stop. I honor you tonight.

I have so much more for us to do. It will be wonderful. But, tonight, today, is all about me appreciating you and blessing you. It is as important to learn to receive as it is to give. Through both is the river of life.

I love you daughter and I will continue to give to you as long as you continue to give to others. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment