Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 6, 2012

Choose again...

My prayer:

God, my God. You are wonderful. I love you. I am anxious to hear your voice tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

You have given me your life. You have told me that I can use you in any way that I want to. You gave me permission to change you. 

Right now tonight, I need to know, I need to hear from you, do you still want those things? Do you still give me complete authority over your life? Do you still want to live your life for me and my purpose? 

Don't answer until you have thought about it. This is not something to be taken lightly. If the answer is "no", I will still love you. I will still guide you. I will still be here for you; however, you will not be living in the great promise I have for your life and you will miss out on great joy to me, the Kingdom, and you. 

If you say yes, I can promise you that it won't be easy. You know that the walk has been tough at times and that will not change. I will continue to push you to grow. I will continue to guide you, love you, keep you. But, if you choose me, I can lead you into the great promise that I have for your life. 

Tonight is a night to rededicate or to decide to walk away. I will love you no matter what. Choose carefully and don't choose until you mean it with every part of your being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment