Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 15, 2018

People quilt...


My prayer:

Thank you God for amazing people in my life. I have so many really GOOD people in my life. People who care. People who want to do the right thing, just because it is right. People who love, no matter what. 

Thank you for surrounding me with such wonderful people.

What God Said Tonight:

Life is like a quilt and people doubly so. Each person has a spot and a purpose. 

Each square is beautiful in its own right but more beautiful in the pattern of the quilt. People are that way too. Each person, each child of God is beautiful in their own right. But, when they are in position, with the others that I place around them, the pattern, the larger picture is even more beautiful than each person alone. 

I am a relational God and you are my relational people. You work better together. You are more beautiful together. 

I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Glory be to you Lord God for these new people you have brought into my life...Bless you Father son Holy spirit Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete