Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Patterns within patterns...


My prayer:

Today was pretty great God. A little bit of work, a little bit of fun. For a change, I think I actually found some balance today.

Thank you for your patience with me. Let's keep moving.

What God Said Tonight:

There are patterns within patterns and meanings within meanings. Nothing is a as simple as we would like to think. 

The reason you are not seeing lasting solutions to the problems in front of you is that you are only seeing the surface evidence of the problems. You cannot see the root. You can not see the multiple things that have led to the problem. 

That is where I come in. I see all and I know all. With that view, I can guide you through the mess and into the solution. trust my voice. Follow my lead. I will see you victorious in all things. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Lord; theres nothing like a Fathers advice when you know he has your best interst at heart love you <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are one of the most famous Luxury Beach Resorts in ECR offer world class service to our valuable customer’s at most affordable prices.

    Luxury Resorts in ECR

    ReplyDelete