Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 13, 2018

A path through it...


My prayer:

I can't think of anything to talk about but always willing to listen. What is on your mind?

What God Said Tonight:

Rocks in the river. I am making a path for you through the river. Watch for the rocks. You will need to jump from rock to rock to make your way across butt the way will be clear. 

Follow my path and I will get you to the other side. I love you daughter.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lord forgive me for my inpatient ways...Thank you...Love you Glory and Praises to your name.

    ReplyDelete