Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Truth and lies...


My prayer:

I am noticing a theme God. The importance of truth and knowing the truth regardless of the consequences keeps coming up in my life. That usually means you are trying to tell me something. It has been something I have always strongly believed. Is there more for me to know, to understand? Thank you for being my teacher.

What God Said Tonight:

Most people are blinded to the truth, either partially or completely. The world is not set up to reveal truth. A world that has been deceived, remains deceived. 

I am the truth the way and the light. When you speak with me, when you hear me, when you read my words, you are hearing truth. In all else, be suspicious. Be wary of the world that tells you its truth. 

Satan wanders through the earth crying out "Truth, truth. Look over here, I have truth for you!" But his truth is always lies, piled on top of each other until the layers hide the  deception. 

Seek truth. Seek me. I will guide you through the deception. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment