Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 16, 2018

People are not perfect...


My prayer:

Trust is such a fragile thing God. I am old enough to know that the only one I can really trust is you, but it still surprises and hurts me when I find out someone has lied to me. I am going to need your help on this. I am not sure what to do. All I know is that I don't want it to grow into bitterness because that doesn't help anyone. Guide me God.

What God Said Tonight:

People are never perfect. Even before the original sin, I did not make people to be perfect. Perfect is predictable and perfect never changes. 

I built people with free will, the ability to make choices and decisions. It was the only way for me to have relationships with people instead of just slaves. I love this aspect of people but it is the one that also causes the most trouble. It is the one that caused the original sin and nearly every sin since that time. 

I sent my son to cover all of the people and their bad choices because I knew I could not stop them from making them. Not only could I not stop them but they could not stop themselves. 

Show mercy. Show grace. Knowing that you will need the same some day. 

I love you, despite your bad choices. Love my people despite theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment