Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Not ok...


My prayer:

It seems like you made me incapable of not caring. Even when I know that caring about something or someone, will do nothing but cause me pain and frustration, I can't help it, I still care. I still try to make things ok. It is exhausting God. Help please.

What God Said Tonight:

You said it yourself, you try to make it ok. There is very little in this world that you can make ok. What you can do is love and care even when things are not ok. What you can do is pray and let me take care of making things ok. What you can do is give up the need to control and let me show off my glory in your life. 

Stop holding on so tight. Stop trying to make things "work out". Remember that I am in you and I will turn all things for your good. I mean it. All things. Even those things that seem like they are devastating. I will turn them for your good. 

Trust me to change the situation. Trust me to work it out. Don't lose your caring heart just lose your desire to control it all. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment