Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 3, 2018

No auto pilot...


My prayer:

I pray for purpose and drive tomorrow God. I pray for something to be excited about. I pray, above everything, that your will is accomplished. Thank you for being in my life. 

What God Said Tonight:

Your day tomorrow is a clean slate. It can be what you make of it. You have placed constraints on your life that are not from me. You have put limits on your life that are not from me. 

Find the joy in tomorrow. Keep your eyes open. Don't go through the day on auto pilot. See what the day has to offer you. 

I love you and I will see you fully realize every blessing I have for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment