Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 31, 2018

Speed of change...


My prayer:

Thank you for a day free of hassles. I think I truly forgot how great life can be when things simply go smoothly. It has been awhile since I have had a whole day where everything just worked and there were no major obstacles or issues to overcome. It was pretty wonderful.

Thank you for getting me through the rough days and thank you for giving me a few easy days like today. You are my everything.

What God Said Tonight:

Things are coming together. I have been working for so long to get everything and everyone into right position for this next season and it is finally ready. 

Get ready to see more smooth sailing. There is a speedy timeline for this season and things will happen quickly. Do not be afraid of the speed of the changes. They are all in my will and they only seem fast because the preparation was so long. Now that the preparation is done, we can move quickly with the execution an completion of the changes. 

I love you, now and forever. Follow my lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment