Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Repel the attack...


My prayer:

Thanks for our alone time together God. I really needed that. Thanks for catching my tears and guiding my steps. I do not know what tomorrow has for me but I am at a much greater place of peace tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

The roots and the vines of a tree feed the tree. The flowers and the buds of a tree are the fruit. The bark is the protection and the trunk is the base that all else is supported by. There is no part of the tree that is greater than any other but each part serves its purpose. 

Sometimes, when something attacks a tree, the sap and the bark work to expel the attack. That my daughter is you now. I have sent you in to repel the attack. 

It is not fun work but it is vital. Do not give up the fight. Do not avoid the fight. Trust me to strengthen you and keep at it. 

The attack must be repelled or the tree will fall. I love you and I am with you in this and in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment