Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Moments of joy...


My prayer:

Purpose God. I am feeling a distinct lack of purpose. There seems to be an ever growing mound of problems and I am having a very hard time understanding the purpose. 

I pray for wisdom, discernment, and most of all your will and your purpose to be accomplished in everything.

What God Said Tonight:

Everything is connected my love. Seemingly random events are not random. You will not see all of the connections. You could not see them all even if I showed you. It is beyond your comprehension. But know that I do see them and I make all things work for your good. I have got it. 

In the meantime, in this time of getting though, I want you to find joy in the small things. Look for moments of joy. You can find them. I will leave them for you. But you will have to look. You will have to make it your purpose to find the joy in each situation. Look for it and write it down so you do not forget and so you can see the truth of my promise. 

I will always leave some joy for you if you look for it. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment