Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 6, 2018

Ask...


My prayer:

I made it through today relatively unscathed. These days, that is a praise report! I continue to pray that your will is accomplished in every aspect of this world God.

What God Said Tonight:

A prayer does not have to be anything specific. You don't always have to ask. You don't always have to praise. You don't always have to intercede. You can do all of those things. You can claim your rights as a child of God. You can speak my Word and my promises over a situation. But, you don't have to. 

All I ask is that we keep talking. I just want to hear what you want to tell me and I want you to listen to me. 

It is no different than any other relationship. Even when you know what someone  you care about is going to say to you, you still want to hear them say it. You may know that someone loves you but it is good to hear it now and then. You may know that someone is going to ask you an important question, but you still wait to hear them ask it before you answer. 

The same is true of me. I know you. I made you. So yes, I know what you are going to ask before you ask it. But that doesn't mean that I don't want you to still ask for it. I need to hear it and you need to say it. 

Make your requests known my daughter. I will hear you. I love you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment