Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Smooth rocks...


My prayer:

Thank you God for a day of complete rest! Nothing to worry about. Nothing to deal with. I really needed that. 

You are so good to me. Every year on this day when the US celebrates our freedom, I can't help but spend time thanking you for the freedom your love and sacrifice has given me. You are the source of my freedom. Without you, there is no me. 

I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

Even rocks change with time. A rock that is under water becomes smooth. A rock at the edge of water can become grooved and wavy. The water makes the change but where you are in relation to the water determines the results. 

I love you. When you are fully immersed in me, I can make you and your life smooth. My water will not harm you when you are immersed in me. When you are half in and half out, the world gets in the way of what I want to do in your life and it can leave you grooved and uneven. 

Immerse yourself in me and let me smooth out your ridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment