Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Needy...


My prayer:

Back to work tomorrow. I will need your constant help like always God. Do you ever get tired of how much I need you? Sometimes I wonder if I will ever grow out of my constant need for you. Then I wonder if I even want to. 

I love you Father. Thank you for always being there when I need you.

What God Said Tonight:

Three are a  lot of different ways to experience need. Sometimes you need because you have not learned how to do something on your own. Sometimes you need because you are unwilling to do something on your own. And sometimes you need because you are unable, and never will be able to do something on your own. 

You need your parents to do for you until you learn how to do for yourself. If you refuse to learn, you may overstay your welcome with needing your parents to do for you. However, you will always need someone to take care of you when you are ill. You cannot do that yourself and you never will be able to. 

You worry, thinking that your need for me is the second kind. You are worried that you have overstayed your welcome and your need comes out of not learning what you should, to do it on your own. I am telling you now, your need for me is the third kind. 

The things you need me for are things that you cannot do for yourself and never will be able to. You were not designed to do those things. You were designed to rely on me for them. 

So, the short answer to your question is no, I never get tired of you needing me The longer answer  is, you never have to worry about that because your need for me is normal and should never change. 

I love you daughter. I am with you now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment