Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 23, 2018

Lasting peace and joy...


My prayer:

Today was different. I actually had a whole day to catch up. I can't remember the last time that happened. 

Thank you God for favor and for the space and time to get caught up. What a gift!

What God Said Tonight:

Everything in its time and in its place. Learn the rhythms of my will and my way and you will flow through life with no stress and no worry. 

A life free of worry is not a life free of problems and challenges. A life free of worry is a life where you are so in tune with me, my will, my rhythms, and you trust me in all things. That is what a worry free life looks like. That is what it is built on. 

Stop chasing a perfect life and start seeking my flow. I promise, you will be much happier in the long run. No blessing given has the lasting peace and joy that living in my will provides. 

I love you sweet daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment