Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Healing love...


My prayer:

Work is kind of beating me up this week God. I am exhausted and just kind of done. Can we talk about something completely unrelated to work tonight? Tell me something wonderful that happened today? Something to pull me out of this funk.

What God Said Tonight:

I can list of millions of miracles today, but you already know that I am alive and active. 

What I want you to know is that just because you had a bad day, it does not mean that I love you less. Just because you say something you are sorry for or even think something you wish you hadn't, it does not change my love for you. You cannot out run my love. 

I love you, now and forever, no matter what. It is a fact. It cannot be changed. It is a vital tenet of reality. 

Rest in my love. Receive my love. Let love heal what the world stripped off of you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment