Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 21, 2018

God's logic...


My prayer:

So, I think I heard a direction from you tonight God but it is something you have not said to me before and I am wondering if I heard you right? This could affect more than just me so I need to be sure. Can you give me a confirmation if I heard you correctly? Or, if I did not, can you let me know that?

Thank you Jesus, Holy Spirit, Father God.

What God Said Tonight:

My voice is not foreign to you. You know my voice. You know when I am speaking to you. Your confirmation will come and you will know it for truth. 

I have never meant to confuse you but sometimes there are things that I know and understand that you do not. Those things, when known, make my decisions and my direction very logical. Without the knowledge of those things, they seem random and nonsensical. 

Trust me, trust my voice. I will lead you and guide you my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment