Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 27, 2018

Every last thing...


My prayer:

All things are relative but I did not find a lot of joy in this day. I don't mean to complain, but I guess I am. Life is such a roller coaster right now. One day everything is looking up and the next day I am slammed back down.

I know that I need to keep my eyes on you and not pay attention to the circumstances. I know it but I am not doing a very good job of doing it these days. I will try harder.

What God Said Tonight:

Every day, every blessing, every challenge, and even every curse means very little on its own. The value, the meaning and the purpose come from understanding what is behind each event. 

There is a purpose and a plan on your life. I will use every last thing in your life to accomplish the plans I have for you. Do not waste time and energy being angry at the difficulties. They are there so I can use them for your good. Don't waste time chasing blessings. They will be there when I can use them for your good. 

Let go of your instinct to control. Trust me. Don't let any one thing get you down. I am yours, now and forever and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment