Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Blessings and timing...


My prayer:

I have a lot going on and I need your help with all of it but I really don't want to talk about it tonight. Evrey time close my eyes I se the beautiful flowers from today I would rather spend a few more hours with those beautiful thoughts than having to face the reality of to morrow. More than anything, I want to hear your voice God. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am building you a home. I have picked out the wood and the floor plan. I have begun joining each of the walls together. I spent my time on earth as a carpenter and it is those skills that I am calling on now for this gift  I am making you. 

This house I have designed just especially for you. It will have every feature that I know you will love. I am handling the construction personally so I am sure it is just what I want for you. I can't wait for you to see it. I can't wait for you to live in it. But, it is not ready yet. Moving in now would be a nuisance with sawdust in your food and no roof to protect you. 

The same is true of so many of my gifts. They are wondrous and they are made especially with you in mind. But, if you get them too soon the blessing becomes a curse. 

I have a right timing for everything. Blessings in their right time are miraculous. Blessings in the wrong time are corrupted. 

I love you. Wait on my blessings for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment