Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 30, 2018

True contentment...


My prayer:

Today was perfect God. Thank you for every moment. I kind of don't want the day to end. Such peace and contentment. Your presence is so obvious tonight. I know you are always with me but sometimes I am more aware of you, like tonight, and it is really wonderful.

What God Said Tonight:

Contentment is a state of your spirit. It does not originate in your mind or even in your heart. It is Spirit born and spirit lived. 

So many people chase contentment through changing their circumstances but that is not where you find it. So many people think, "If I could just meet the right person, get the right job, move to the right neighborhood...I would be content and happy." But the truth is, contentment comes from your spirit resting with mine. True contentment comes from faith and trust in me. 

Let you spirit dwell with me. Let my Spirit dwell with you. There you will find true contentment. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment