Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 22, 2018

Small victories...


My prayer:

Today was interesting for sure God. A lot more challenges than I was expecting but it ended awfully nice. Thanks for being with me in all of it. You are my strength in the challenge and my joy in the celebration. LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

Flowers are beautiful but they do not last very long. A mountain is beautiful and it lasts for centuries and centuries. Which is more important? Which is more beautiful? The worth of a thing is not defined by how long it lasts. Rejoice in the brief moments of happiness. 

Rejoice in the small victories. There will be big victories, long lasting victories too. But those don't come around all the time. Don't miss the value of the small moment of joy. 

I love you. Rest in my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment