Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Needs...


My prayer:

There was a lot of good in this day, mixed in with a lot of challenges. I am left feeling drained and grateful. 

It is right about now I start to think about how my "problems" are so minor compared to many others around the world. 

You know I have been lifting up Heidi Baker and her ministry in Mozambique to you. I was just there in Mozambique a month ago and to hear the terror and evil that is threatening them breaks my heart. Your power and your miracles are shown every day in that ministry. 

I pray that your glory and your power reign God. Keep them safe. Bring peace into the conflict. Heal the hearts of the terrorists. Fill your kids with joy and confidence. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

No need is more important than another. When you are God of the universe, all powerful, all knowing, and nothing is impossible, the needs of one person are just as important to me as the next. I don't place them on any kind of priority list. They are all top priority. 

By virtue of being my child, your needs are important to me. 

I will show myself in Mozambique. The miracles will be present and the people will rejoice. I will do what needs to be done for the short and the long term . 

But that does not diminish my ability to help you. I never run out. I always have more. More love, more favor, more help. I do not diminish with use. 

You know the analogy, it is like any parent with more than one child. You think you love your first child so much, how can you have enough love for a second...until you have the second child and you realize, love does not run out with use, it multiplies. 

The same is true true of me. When I act in one situation, it does not deplete me, if anything, it increases me. 

I love you. Don't discount your need for my sake. I am here for each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment