Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Endurance...


My prayer:

I know so many people who are at the end of their rope right now God. Why is life so hard? Does it really have to be so hard? When are you coming back?

I pray for your strength and power to fall on us all God. Give the ability to make it through this season. We can't do it on our own.

What God Said Tonight:

Strength and power are not what is needed in this time. This time is for endurance. 

It is not fun. It is hard. It makes you feel like you won't make it. But with all endurance, when you hold on longer than you think you can, you come out of it stronger. You come out of it with new abilities and new confidence. 

This season is hard but this season is preparing you for the strength that will make you victorious in the next season. 

I will not leave you. You will not endure on your own. I am with you, now and forever. Nothing in this season will break you. Keep your eyes on me. Trust me. It is for a purpose, an essential purpose. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment