Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 15, 2018

Blessings that last...


My prayer:

Thanks for the opportunity to be a blessing today God. I love when I get to be a part of making someone a little happier, a little stronger, a little more encouraged. That is a good day. 

What God Said Tonight:

Isn't it fun! I love blessing people. I love seeing their lives light up. It is my favorite thing to do. 

When I can't, when it is not in their best interest or when some other purpose keeps me from being able to bless someone, it literally is painful to me. 

Trust me, I will bless you all that I can as soon as I can. I can't resist! But, I will never bless you when that blessing will cause you more harm than good. 

It is why I have told you the lottery is not for you. If you look at most people who have won, you think it would make all their problems disappear. The real truth is, it magnifies their problems and most end up in a worse place than where they were before the lottery win. 

I love you and my blessings will last. My blessings will cause you joy and not harm. I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment