Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 25, 2018

The time for light...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am sorry the jet lag got to me last night and we did not get our time together but thank you for hearing my prayers this morning. What I am asking is bigger than anyone can do which is why I knew I had to bring it to you. 

You are the healing God and you can heal a continent. I met such amazing people in Africa and they are facing such insurmountable odds. Only you can really help and give them the lives that they deserve as your children.

Amazing Father, I leave them in your hands with all of my love.

What God Said Tonight:

Darkness will not last on this world for very much longer. The reign of darkness is nearly over. It has to run its course but now is the time for light. 

Now is the time for my Son and my sons and daughters to shine with the love I have placed in you. 

That love will light the world. That love will light the universe. That love will abolish the darkness. 

I love you sweet daughter. The time is come.

No comments:

Post a Comment