Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Live well...


My prayer:

I am alive because of you. You created me, yes. But you also saved me.

Thank you for my life God. Thank you for giving me life and giving it back to me.

What God Said Tonight:

A life lived well is a life you never lose. A life lived well continues in the minds and hearts of all those who were touched by it. 

I love you and I love your life. 

Live well my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment