Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Impact multiplied...


My prayer:

What an amazing two weeks God! I truly do not have words to describe it or words to thank you for it. The people, the places, the animals, the adventures...all of it was beyond description. That you would bless me with something so incredible, it does not surprise me because you are the God who blesses me. You have promised to open the windows of heaven on my life and to do more than I could hope or even think of. You fulfilled those promises in spades! Thank you Jesus, I cannot wait to see what comes next.

What God Said Tonight:

I have nourished you and I have challenged you. I have prepared you and I have fulfilled you. The next step, the next layer takes all that I have done in your life and use it for an even greater purpose. 

Your impact is about to be multiplied. 

You will not have to promote yourself, I will promote you. You will not have to strive for success, I will make you succeed. You will not have to worry over the details, I will take care of them. 

Stay in peace, knowing that I have it all under control and you are on your divine path of purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment