Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 30, 2018

Love and sacrifice...


My prayer: 

Good Friday is always bitter sweet for me God. On the one hand, I am SO GRATEFUL for what you did for us. Without your sacrifice, I would be so lost. I can't even imagine how I would survive a day. You deserve a day where we remember and celebrate what you did for us. 

On the other hand, I HATE that you had to do it. I am pretty sure, had I been there with you, I would have cut off more than the guy's ear. I likely would have fought with everything I could think of to keep them from taking you. And that would have been a great tragedy. Maybe the biggest tragedy ever. 

It is hard when your will and love seem to be against each other. I say "seem to be' because in truth, there was so much more love in your sacrifice than in any other thought, act, or deed ever done. But, in my heart, it hurts to see someone I love make decisions that will end up causing them great pain. 

Maybe I am overthinking it all. In the end, I know that you had to do it and I know that without it we wouldn't be able to talk like we do. So, let me just say a very passionate but wholly inadequate "thank you." Your choice and your sacrifice truly has saved the world. 

What God Said Tonight:

If you had to pick between your best friends happiness and you mother's happiness, what would you do? Sometimes the choice is not as simple as following the love. 

My love for you is boundless and the best way for me to show you was to find a way that we could know each other and be together for all eternity. This is the price I paid and I would do it a million times over, if I had to, just to know you and to have you know me. 

My love brought you into being and my love will make room for you forever. Go and rest now. I will go with you. Now and forever my love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment