Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 19, 2018

Truth...


My prayer:

Amazing Father. No questions, no requests, no needs tonight. I just want to be in your presence and hear your voice. There is nothing better in the universe than your presence and your voice. I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

Crowds of people all around. The air is filled with praise. The energy is palpable. But, what I treasure is the small voice of the humble child who calls out my name. I don't need fanfare and I don't need a show. I need hearts that are true and souls that are committed. 

I need your truth, whatever it might be. It is in your truth that we can find our true connection to each other. It is the same with all relationships. The more of your truth that you share in a relationship, the closer and more intimate the relationship is. 

Your relationship with me is no different. The more you share with me the truth of who you are and where you are, the closer we become and the better I can help you. Our intimacy is reliant on your ability to let me see your truth. 

I love you now and I always will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment