Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Hard to bless...


My prayer:

Such a bitterly cold day today. As always on days like today, my thoughts are with all of the people without homes. Please take care of them God. Find them a warm spot for the night at least. Lead them to somewhere safe and warm. Bless them like crazy please God.

What God Said Tonight:

It's not hard to help a man with no roof. That man is grateful for whatever you can give him. It is so much harder to bless a rich man. It is why I said it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to be saved. 

It is in their very wealth that blocks them from eternal riches. I am not saying that it can't happen. All things are possible through Christ. But, it is hard. 

Who is better off, the homeless man whose heart and soul are open to me or the rich man that needs a reminder to talk to me. 

I will care for the poor. Those who do not have homes and those who are poor in spirit..

No comments:

Post a Comment