Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Victory...


My prayer:

Victory! Several victories today actually! THANK YOU JESUS!!!! It feels so good to see some things turning around. I know that I need to praise you in the tough times and look for the blessings in the mess. I know that you give a peace that passes all understanding. All of that is true and awesome. But, it is also pretty wonderful when the rotten circumstances of life start to turn around a bit! 

Thank you for your help, encouragement, wisdom, and favor!

What God Said Tonight:

You want to check things off the list and you want everything to be resolved and at peace but unfortunately life is not like that. Learning to live in the tension between unresolved and resolved is very important. 

I will turn everything for your good. I promise. I will destine you to succeed. I promise. I will also stick with you in the waiting for victory. 

Celebrate the victories of today but do not get discouraged by the challenges of tomorrow. They are just victories in the making.

2 comments:

  1. I am happy that you are happier. I said a prayer for you. You also inspired me to start journaling my prayers here

    disgodkidd.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete