Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Practice receiving peace...


My prayer:

What a great place of peace tonight God. No worry or stress. Just peace and comfort knowing you are in charge. Thank you for your peace and for rest. I pray that you send it out to all of your kids around the world tonight. Surround them with your peace and your love. 

Wouldn't it be wonderful to hear tomorrow from people all over the world saying, "I don't know what happened but last night, (or yesterday depending on time zones I guess) I had the most wonderful sense of peace come over me." If for just a few minutes, no one was killing anyone else, hurting anyone else, lying to anyone else, That would be amazing!

What God Said Tonight:

This is your season of peace. There will be new challenges in the future. There will be times of great activity. I will give you peace in those times too but it is not the same.
Now is time to practice the receiving of peace in a state of rest. It is deep peace that is undisturbed by circumstances around. As you practice receiving this peace at rest, it will be easier for you to receive this peace in the middle of a struggle. 

My peace is meant to stay with you at all times. Life, satan, all sorts of things want to steal that peace from you. Your enemy understands the power of peace. It is stronger than anything except for love. Peace that is not swayed by circumstances gives power to the person that outweighs the power of an opponent. 

Practitce receiving my peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment