Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 1, 2018

Open doors...


My prayer:

I have really enjoyed this break God. Thank you again. Tomorrow it is back to the world and all of its complications. I ask for your help in navigating it in peace and showing off your love for everyone around me. You are wonderful.

What God Said Tonight:

There are cities and towns around the world that you see with me. I have given you a door to the world, now it is time to walk through it. You have shared my voice, my thoughts and now you will share my presence. 

I will inhabit the places you inhabit and I will fill the places you enter. I will go before you and with you. 

I love you and the doors are open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment