Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Changed...


My prayer:

Tonight was pretty wonderful God. Thank you for everything. 

There are moments. Sometimes they last for hours sometimes days and sometimes just seconds. But in those moments, I have this amazing awareness of you in my life and the amazing relationship we have. I live for those moments. There is absolutely nothing better. Thank you for giving me one of those moments tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

I am everywhere but I inhabit certain places and certain people. In those places I inhabit, I dwell, I stay and the places and people are changed by my presence. The change is permanent. 

When you are touched by me, you don't change back. I am in you and the change in you will shine throughout the world and eternity. We are meant to be together. I made you for me and we will be together forever. 

Nothing can separate you from me, now and forever. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I checked and it says I am subscribed to my email. I also tried to subscribe with a different email, so we’ll see if that works.

    ReplyDelete