Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Heart of freedom...


My prayer:

Thank you for the miracles today God. Big and small they were all wonderful. And now, five days of rest and play. I have been working so hard, I am having a hard time believing we made it. My mind has not caught up with the reality that I don't need to worry about work for awhile. I pray for peace of mind tonight God. I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

I have peace in abundance and it is all yours. 

My peace which passes all understanding is not dependent on donors or harness. My peace is the heart of freedom. It is the result of grace. And, it is all yours. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment