Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Waiting and hope...


My prayer:

It has been a week of gaining new perspective. Seeing life and me from different angles. Thank you God for new perspective! It is amazing how different everything can look when you look through someone else's eyes. 

You are wonderful and always giving me what I need, even when I don't know what to ask for.

What God Said Tonight:

Waiting a day, waiting a lifetime. The;y can seem like the same thing. In the waiting you never know when it will end so all waiting seems as though it will go on forever. 

It won't. As a matter of fact, I can promise you that all waiting will end, sooner or later. 

Your times of waiting are valuable. They give you time to get ready and they give you a sense of anticipation and hope. 

Hope is one of my greatest gifts I give to you. There is healing, there is salvation, there is peace, and there is hope. Hope is the fire that drives you. Never let go of your hope in me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment