Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 20, 2017

Tomorrow...


My prayer:

Well, I am not sure how to feel about today. I got some news that was unexpected and did not fall in line with what I had thought you had told me. At first, I was pretty disappointed but after a little bit, I am not sure why, but I knew it would be ok. Somehow, I had total peace that it would be ok and that while the denial seemed definitive, the truth is I don't know everything that happened today, nor do I know what will happen tomorrow. 

I am grateful for your peace that truly passes all understanding. To know, down to my most inner being, that you are and will take care of me, is such an amazing comfort. Thank you.

What God Said Tonight:

Wait for tomorrow. Wait and see what I will do. Your steps are ordered by me and you walked in each one of them perfectly. It does not make sense now but it will someday very soon. I will reveal all to you as soon as I can. 

Thank you for trusting my will in your life. You will see great favor and joy. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment