Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 5, 2017

The meaning of life...


My prayer:

Back to work tomorrow. Monday has come awfully fast. Guide my steps God. Help me to see the opportunities to be a blessing. Give me wisdom and peace to meet the challenges of the week. And above all, walk through it with me and have your will accomplished in my life. 

I love you. Keep me surrounded in your presence and your love.

What God Said Tonight:

We are never sorry for the people we love. We are only sorry for those we fail to love enough. Your love, my love, all love is what heals and mends this world. It is the fuel and power for everything good. 

Finding a way to love those around you is always worthwhile. It is the most important thing you will ever do. 

Some people are always asking, "What is the meaning of life?" Well, it is simple. Love. Your life's purpose is to love and be loved. It is what I created you for. Everything you do that teaches you to love and be loved is good. Every thing you do that takes you from a place of love is not good.

I am raising you to love. I am teaching you to love and be loved. One day, not yet but one day, you will be so full of love that you will not be able to do anything but love. When you are not able to speak without speaking in love, not able to think without thinking in love, not able to move without moving in love, when that day comes, you will be fully whole and at peace with everyone and everything. It is a glorious day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment