Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Pockets of joy...


My prayer:

I am thankful for so many things this Thanksgiving evening God. What a great holiday this is. A day set aside just to be thankful and be with people you love. I really love this day. We have had a lot of great Thanksgivings together. The years of the huge outreaches downtown feeding thousands of people were amazing. But, these quiet ones are pretty great too. 

Thank you for providing for me God. Thank you for the privilege and blessings you have given me. Thank you for teaching me and talking to me. Thank you for choosing me. Thank you most of all for loving me. Thank you for the millions of things you do every day for me, most of which I have no idea you have done.

What God Said Tonight:

Doves perched on a phone line waiting for the breeze to come. Sun setting and turning the sky orange. Joy can be found in the smallest things when you are looking for it. 

I will always leave little surprise pockets of joy waiting in your life. Remember to look for them. Remember to enjoy them. They are for you. 

This life can be so very hard. Find the pockets of joy to ease the pain. I love you and I am always always here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment