Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Hope...


My prayer:

I am hoping for good things this week God. I am hoping for opportunities. I am hoping for joy. I am hoping. 

And, if none of that happens, I still have you and that is enough. You are the source of every good thing so as long as I have you in my life, I have hope. 

What God Said Tonight:

Hope is good. Hope is the internal understanding that where you are, who you are, and what you have is less than what I intended for you. Hope is the recognition that I have more for you. Hope is the fuel that makes tomorrow possible. 

Place your hope in me and you will never be disappointed. In the end, you have everything that I planned for you. Live in the hope and understanding that I have more for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment