Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Holiday decorating...


My prayer:

A weekend of celebration, fun, and hope...I am exhausted! But happy! Awesome God, as we go into this week of Thanksgiving, I pray that we all remember the multitude of blessings that you have showered on our lives. There are struggles, absolutely, but there is joy, peace, love and you. You are the greatest blessing of all. 

What God Said Tonight:

Your life is being frosted with sparkle and shine right now. Just in time for the holidays, I am decorating your soul with the joy of me. 

I love you and my love will sparkle on you, drawing people to me and filling your life with abundance. Look up at the sparkles falling down on you. Like the most beautiful snow on a quiet mountain top. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment