Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 24, 2017

Hidden fruit...


My prayer:

What a great and restful day God. Thank you for slowing down my world today. And here tonight in your presence, in your peace, this is a slice of heaven.

I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

A rocky desert may see;m to have no life in it but if you look closely, life is abundant but not apparent.

Sometimes, that is true of your life. You may not see the life and the fruit of your life apparent but it is there. The hidden life is no less important than the showy apparent life. The scorpion is no less impressive tan the lion.

I love you. Recognize all of the fruit in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment