Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 3, 2017

God love...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I realized something today. You almost always give me what I ask for but sometimes it is so subtle or it takes awhile and I don't even realize what you have done until later. Several years ago, I remember saying I would like to spend more time in a particular area but I didn't have any reason to go there so I forgot about it. Now, you have moved the salon right in the middle of the neighborhood so I will be going there all the time. 

Such a small thing but when I realized it, I started thinking of all of the other things like that. When I need more business, I ask, you provide. Sometimes before I even get done asking! Other things take longer, but you always come through for me. 

Don't get me wrong, it is not like you are some giant Santa Claus or ATM. But you bless me, over and over and over again. Thank you for every blessing, even those that I didn't recognize at the time.

What God Said Tonight:

A kiss and hug is a reflection of love. The depth of love is felt through action. 

I, not living in a body on earth right now, don't have the luxury of giving you a hug and a kiss in the physical realm. I do have the ability to rain blessings on you. I do have the ability to show you favor in every situation. I have the ability to remind you of my love each day. 

See my love in the blessings of your life. Feel my love through the struggles of your life. Live in my love always.

No comments:

Post a Comment