Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Everything is connected...


My prayer:

What a strange combination of blessings and well, maybe not curses but definitely things not going as planned. Thanks first for the opportunities to be a blessing to some folks today. You know how important that is to me and if I can at least have one moment to look at where you let me be a blessing, that can be enough. Today had several, so, bonus!

Then there was the series of things that went wrong. But, even as I say that, I can already see how you could work them each out to be a blessing for me. So, instead of whining about it, how about I just wait it out and see what you do? 

I had a fresh reminder today of how grateful I am for our relationship God. I love that it has gotten to the point where I know I can tell you anything, literally anything and not only will you not stop loving me, you will help me with it. No matter how rotten it is. That has not always been the case. There was a long period of time that I thought if I was not good enough, you wouldn't love me. That, if you knew what I really thought, you would turn your back on me. 

That seems silly now. Now that I understand your love better and know you better, I know that is simply not possible. Thank you for letting me know you like that.

What God Said Tonight:

Wait until tomorrow to see the true fruit of today. I do not work in isolation. Everything, literally everything is connected. 

I will achieve our purpose but most likely not in the way you are expecting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment