Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Don't be oblivious...


My prayer:

Another long day, but not a bad one. I am just kind of worn out. When I look at this day I kind of think, "meh". Nothing great but nothing terrible. With the world we live in, any day without something terrible is a pretty good day. 

Wow, that sounded really pessimistic. Maybe I am too tired to talk and I should stop and listen. I bet anything you have to say will be a million times better and more encouraging than me. 

Thanks for being you and thanks for being my friend.

What God Said Today:

Here and now are important because you have been planted. Some of my kids, I need mobile and some I need planted. You have had your seasons of mobility but your season now is being planted. We will travel the world again someday but today is about here and now. 

Do not close your eyes and ears to all that is going on around you. It is important and valuable. Some will inspire you and some will depress you. Some will require a response and some will require you to stay put. As always, wait and listen for my voice. I will guide you in this place an this time. 

Having said that, it is only true because you choose to give your life to me. If you make another choice, you can pick your place and time but you also open yourself up to everything that wants you destroyed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment